- EE 202 Electric Circuits I.
- EE 204 Fundamentals of Electric Circuits.
- EE 306 Electromechanical Devices
- EE 360 Electric Energy Engineering
- EE 463 Power System Analysis
- EE 464 High Voltage Fundamentals & Applications
- EE 468 Renewable Energy
- EE 459 Electrical Energy Efficiency
- EE 622 Power System Operation
- EE 524 Power System Planning
- SEN 501 Power system Analysis
- SEN 502 Power System Control & Operation
- SEN 520 Energy Efficiency and Demand Side Management
- SEN 514 Smart Grids
- SEN 543 Renewable Energy Integration
- Fundamentals and Standards of Power System Reliability and Quality in Saudi Arabia
- ETAP Power System Simulation Training
- Introduction to Pythons
- Principle Investigator, “Quantifying the capacity credit as a reliability-based index for a large-scale wind power generation planning using Stochastic Programming”, funded project # DF181035, supported by the Deanship of Scientific Research, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).
- Principle Investigator of the project titled “Hybrid Wind and Solar Power Generation Allocation using Distributionally Robust Optimization”, funded project # SR171004, supported by the Deanship of Scientific Research, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM)
- Participating in “Investigating the Thermal Effects of Underground Cable in Eastern Province”, funded project by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST).
- Participating in “Energy Conservation Strategies for Heat Dissipating Devices and HVAC System in Saudi Telecom Company (STC) Exchange Rooms”, funded project by Saudi Telecom Company (STC).
- Participating in “RTDS Implementation of STATCOM for Power System Stability Enhancement”, funded project # IN090019, supported by the Deanship of Scientific Research, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).
- Participating in “Utilization pf Phasor Measurement Units for Enhancing West-Central Tie Line System Stability’, funded project by Saudi Electricity Company (SEC)
- CO-Investigator in research project “Assessment of using Energy Storage for Smart Grids Applications”. Funded project by KACST-SEC Joint Research and Development Center for the Distribution Sector.
- Participating with the Center of Research Excellence in Energy Efficiency (CoRE-EF) in auditing activities and attending a course in Certified Energy Manager (CEM).
- Energy Audit Projects with KFUPM Energy Efficiency Center (CEEE).